Bluebird Circular Pop-Up
Time & Location
About the event
We are mega proud to be announcing the very first Bluebird pop-up: a unique space for the outdoor community founded on circular economy principles of reuse, repair and sharing.
Why are we doing it? Simple!
- To reduce the environmental impact of our outdoor gear by promoting reuse, repair and sharing as viable alternatives to always buying new stuff!
- To raise money to fund our work keeping outdoor gear out of landfill and deliver free outdoor gear to underprivileged young people in the local community.
What to expect?
- A selection of reclaimed and repaired outdoor gear for sale
- Showcase of Bluebird non-profit work and local circular economy initiatives
- Live circular economy workshops and talks
- Zero waste refills with Ecolarder
- General good vibes and merriment
So come down and say hi - we can’t wait to meet you all!